How to donate
Our work relies on the efforts of committed individuals and organisations, dedicated to helping some of the world's poorest and most marginalised people. If you would like to support our work, you can make a donation in the following ways:
Please visit our JustGiving page to make a donation there.
Forest Peoples Programme can increase the amount you donate - at no extra cost to you - by reclaiming the UK tax you have paid on any donation. All you need to do is to give your agreement to this. If you would like to make a donation by post, please click here for a printable form.
If you would prefer to donate online, this can be done through the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). To go to the Forest Peoples Programme's donation page on the CAF website, please click on the icon
US donations (tax-deductible)
US taxpayers can donate online to Forest Peoples Programme through the CAFAmerica (Charities Aid Foundation America) website. All gifts over $500 are tax-deductible. For specific information about making a gift to a foreign charity - and about the size of gift administered by CAFAmerica - we recommend that you first click here.
- To go direct to the donation page on CAFAmerica's website,please click on the icon Note: in the "Suggest a foreign nonprofit" box, enter "Forest Peoples Programme".
- To make a gift by mail, this can also be done through CAFAmerica by downloading and printing this pdf form: and sending it to CAFAmerica together with your cheque.
Leave a legacy
You may wish to remember the Forest Peoples Programme in your will - this allows you to make a planned gift to a charity whose work you believe in, while ensuring that your family and the people you care about will be provided for after your lifetime. A bequest to charity is free of inheritance tax, reducing the total amount of tax payable on your estate.
How to leave a legacy - simply name Forest Peoples Programme as a benefiting charity in your will, or leave instructions for your executors telling them to whom you would like a specific sum of money distributed. Alternatively, the Charities Aid Foundation is able to provide advice on all the administrative details:
- Telephone: CAF Legacy Services on 01732 520357
- Write to: Legacy Services, Charities Aid Foundation,
25 Kings Hill Avenue,
Kent, ME19 4TA, or
- Visit the CAF website: Your legacy to charity