Ms Marie-Dorothe Lisenga Bafalikike of the Democratic Republic of Congo presents on the deforestation situation
- 19th March 2014:"The Palangka Raya Declaration on Deforestation and the Rights of Forest Peoples" English. French. Spanish. Bahasa Indonesia
- 19th March 2014: "Forest peoples demand their rights be made central to global efforts to curb deforestation" English. French. Spanish. Bahasa Indonesia.
- 11th March 2014: "Indigenous and forest peoples highlight land rights as key to saving world's rainforests" English. French. Bahasa Indonesia. Spanish
FACT SHEETS/ BACKGROUNDERS:
- Site visit to Gohong
- Backgrounder on Cameroon: "Community and civil society activists defend Cameroon's rainforests and propose rights-based solutions to forest threat"
- Backgrounder on Peru: "Peru's indigenous peoples assert land rights and offer a better approach to combat Amazon deforestation"
Statement by Ms Mayra Johanna Tenjo Hurtado of Colombia